A network switch like no other : The OmniSwitch™ 6860 & 6860E
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch™ 6860 Stackable LAN Switches (SLS) are compact, high-density Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) and 10 GigE platforms designed for the most demanding converged networks.
or call 01256378000 for more information.
Resolving Complexities With Unified Networks
The partnership with Alcatel-Lucent strengthens our service provision by allowing us to introduce unified wireless and LAN networks to our clients and new customers.
The new partnership was launched in September 2014, and services and products are now available via your Centerprise Account Manager. If you have only just heard of the new partnership, you can learn more by reading about the Centerprise International & Alcatel-Lucent Launch Partnership article.
In March 2014, Current Analysis IT Connection Report rated Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise LAN and Data Centre portfolio as "very strong" with Gartner placing Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Network Infrastructure as visionary; recommending that its wired and wireless solutions are considered by organisations. The partnership puts Centerprise International in an ideal position to help customers to manage the rapid growth of new devices and applications. Mobility, BYOD and the cloud are also pushing networks to their limit making Unified Access essential to address these new demands.
Consistency & Addressing Trend Challenges
This Unified Access solution provides a consistent network service and application experience for both wired and wireless devices. Organisations are able to address the challenges of trying to deal with major market trends like mobility, BYOD and the move to the cloud.
- Provide employees with the freedom to choose any devices (corporate or personal), any access methods (wired or wireless), from anywhere, at any time
- Deliver secure, high quality applications, especially multimedia communications such as voice, images and videos
- Adopt BYOD without overloading the IT team while keeping your network secure
- Gain visibility and control of the applications in the network, prioritising business critical ones while enabling employees to explore new applications
- Consolidate infrastructure for the connectivity of multiple networked devices
- Simplify operations for IT teams through unified management, deployment automation and single policy definition across the wired and wireless infrastructure, from the edge to the network core