Centerprise has a presence on most public sector Framework Agreements. Our proven track record as a long-standing public sector framework supplier, provides our customers with the peace of mind that we possess the financial standing, capability and processes to help them succeed with achieving their business needs. You can engage with Centerprise on the following frameworks.
Current Popular Frameworks:
Pan Government Frameworks
Crown Commercial Services (CCS) – Technology Products and Associated Services (TePAS) Framework (RM6068)
The framework offers customers a flexible and compliant route to market for all commodity technology product needs. This applies when the requirement is for a single cable or entire corporate infrastructure.
- Lot 1 - Hardware and Software and Associated Services
- Lot 2 - Hardware and Associated Services
- Lot 3 - Software and Associated Services
- Lot 4 - Information Assured Products and Associated Services
Crown Commercial Services (CCS) – G-Cloud 12 Framework (RM1557.12)
The G-Cloud 12 Framework Agreement allows customers in the UK public sector to find and buy cloud technology solutions. Centerprise currently are approved on all 3 lots:
- Lot 1 - Cloud Hosting
- Centerprise Managed WiFi Service
- Centerprise Managed LAN Service
- Centerprise Boomi Integration Platform as a Service (IPaaS) by Dell
- Centerprise Managed Device as a Service
- Centerprise Savanna Public Cloud by Voo Servers
- Centerprise Oracle Database-as-a-Service by Voo Servers
- Lot 2 - Cloud Software
- Centerprise Business Analytics Service
- Centerprise Video and Evidence Management by Getac
- Centerprise Anti Plagiarism software by Urkund
- Centerprise Email Archiving Solution by TitanHQ
- Centerprise ID-as-a-Service by Idaptive
- Centerprise Room and Resource Management System by GoBright
- Centerprise eBusiness Service
- Centerprise Web Filtering Service by TitanHQ
- Centerprise Email Spam Filtering by TitanHQ
- Centerprise Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- Centerprise Accounts Payable and Invoice Approval System
- Centerprise Online Video Interview & Recruitment Management solution by Flabba
- Centerprise Healthcare - Remote Patient Video & Telephony Consultation solution by Flabba
- Lot 3 - Cloud Support
- Centerprise Fully Managed Data Backup and Recovery Service
- Centerprise Managed Autopilot Transition Service
- Centerprise Software Development Service
- Centerprise Hybrid Cloud Replication Service
- Centerprise Service Desk as a Service (SDaaS)
- Centerprise Office 365 (O365) Cloud to Cloud Backup
- Centerprise Software Asset Management Service
Crown Commercial Services (CCS) – Network Services 2 Framework (RM3808)
Telecommunications services including networks for the entire public sector, their associated bodies and agencies, the voluntary sector and charities.
- Lot 8 – Video Conferencing Services
Crown Commercial Services (CCS) - Cyber Services 3 (RM3764.3)
Framework Scope - Two distinct routes to finding pre-qualified suppliers who offer a range of cyber security services.
The first route provides the buyer with suppliers who are assured by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC). Using this filter will ensure that your supplier has been assessed by NCSC, the National Technical Authority for cyber security in the UK.
The second route provides the buyer with a set of suppliers who provide similar services to those under the NCSC assured route but without the assurance the National Technical Authority provides. It is the purchasing authority’s responsibility to determine whether the service offered is fit for purpose. This may involve understanding what is assured by other accreditation bodies and how they are tested.
- Lot 1- Cyber Services
Crown Commercial Services (CCS) - Technology Products On-Line Content (RM6147)
Flexible and compliant direct award route to source all low complexity technology product needs (hardware and software). This will include opportunities to take advantage of aggregation discounts.
The agreement will be split across 4 lots:
Lot 1 - Covering:
- Screens and other related peripherals
- Cables and other related infrastructure hardware
- Mobile phones
- Tablets and related hardware.
- Audio visual hardware such as telephone handsets, screens and conference calls equipment
- COTS Software, Open Source Software, software licenses
- Related services, including support packs, extended warranties, delivery and imaging
- IT managed services
- Chargeable consultancy
- Non COTS Software
Crown Commercial Services (CCS) – Digital Outcomes and Services 5 (RM1043.7)
To help the public sector buy, design, build and deliver bespoke digital solutions and services using an agile approach. The agreement uses a two-stage further competition process (there is no direct award option).
- Lot 1 - digital outcomes – finding a team to deliver a digital outcome
- Lot 2 - digital specialists – finding an individual to deliver a digital outcome
Crown Commercial Services (CCS) – Education Services (RM6103)
This agreement is available to all public sector educational organisations including:
- Multi-academy trusts
- Other educational establishments
- Lot 1: ICT Solutions - provides customers with the capability to obtain ICT goods and or services for their specific needs, whether it is a new build requirement or an ICT refresh.
- Lot 3: Broadband Services – provides full-fibre broadband services (new services/upgrade of existing), support and maintenance, internet filtering, firewall, eSafety and IP connectivity.
Crown Commercial Services (CCS) – Technology Services 3 (RM6100)
Core hardware and software products available with services bundles
- Lot 1- Technology Strategy and Service Design
- Lot 3 – Operational Services
- A - End User Services
- B - Operational Management Services
- C - Technical Management
- D – Application and Data Management
National Procurement Service (NPS) IT Products and Services 2
Framework Scope - ICT equipment such as Desktop PCs, monitors, internet devices, software, licences and a range of services to all public sector bodies in Wales
- Lot 2b - IT Hardware (Large Customer Organisations)
- Lot 2c - IT Hardware (Original Equipment Manufacturers)
- Lot 5 – Solutions
Education Sector Frameworks
Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) ICT Solutions and Supply of Network Infrastructure
Spanning across wide range of networking equipment and services including Servers, Storage and Backup. The framework also includes the installation, maintenance and support of these aspects. Centerprise are currently awarded on the following lots:
- 1 - Servers and Associated Equipment
- 2 - Enterprise Storage
- 3 - Back Up and Archiving
- 4 - Networking Equipment and Services
Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) Desktop, Hardware and Peripherals
This Framework covers a range of Desktops PC Solutions (including monitors, keyboards, mice etc.), Thin Clients (inclusive of installation services), Maintenance Services, Training & Support and Asset Disposal. Centerprise currently are approved on the following lots:
- LOT 1 – Desktop PC Solutions
This Lot is for the provision of goods and services including but not limited to supply, and supply and installation for desktop computers (Tower, Small Form Micro and All In One), including monitors, keyboards, and mice, including both wired and wireless, thin clients, high performance and gaming desktops, refurbished equipment and remanufactured equipment, bespoke equipment, new technologies providing a desktop solution, accessories and cables, imaging services, maintenance services, other relevant services including asset tagging and training & support for all solutions.
- LOT 2 – Portable Devices Solution
This Lot is for the provision of goods and services including but not limited to supply, of laptops, notebooks, netbooks including Chromebooks, tablets, PDA’s, mobile internet devices (excluding mobile phones), charging carts, docking stations and storage trolleys, and other related products, refurbished equipment, and remanufactured equipment, bespoke equipment, new technologies for portable device solutions, accessories and cables, imaging services, maintenance services, other relevant services including asset tagging, and training & support for all solutions.
- LOT 5 – Multi-Purpose Lot
This Lot is for the provision of goods and service including but not limited to supply and supply and installation of all products and services in Lots 1 – 3. Desktop computers (Tower, Small Form Micro and All In One), including monitors, keyboards, and mice, including both wired and wireless, thin clients, high performance and gaming desktops, printers, scanners, virtual reality equipment, laptops, notebooks, netbooks including Chromebooks, tablets, PDA’s, mobile internet devices (excluding mobile phones), charging carts, docking stations and storage trolleys, and other related products, headphones, earphones, external hard drives, charging carts, docking stations, memory upgrades, speakers, spares, cables, components & accessories including locks and brackets, carry cases, memory sticks, telephone handsets (not complete systems) and other related products, refurbished equipment, and remanufactured equipment, bespoke equipment, new technologies, imaging services, maintenance services, other relevant services including asset tagging and training & support for all solutions, accessories and cables, imaging services, maintenance services, other relevant services including asset tagging, and training & support for all solutions.
Liverpool City Council – ICT Framework 2
- Lot 2 - Schools
British Education Suppliers Association (BESA)
BESA members benefit from industry insights and exclusive research reports, while enjoying access to top-quality seminars and networking events. You can save money on marketing at major exhibitions and on a range of other opportunities. Members can also make use of the trusted BESA logo to reassure schools you are a trusted provider.
Healthcare Sector Frameworks
North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative / NHS Shared Business Services (NOECPC/NHSSBS) - Link: 2 IT Hardware & Services Framework
This framework provides a compliant route to access IT hardware products including laptops, tablets, printers as well as deployment services and warranty services for the healthcare sector. Centerprise currently are approved on the following lots:
- 1 - Desktops
- 2 - Laptops
- 3 - Tablets, Slate Computers
- 4 - Specialist Healthcare Related IT Hardware
- 7 - Printers, Scanners, Asset Scanners
- 8 - Deployment Services
Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation - Technology, Hardware, Software and Services
This framework is for the provision of hardware, software and associated services, from the supply of ICT equipment and applications through to secure hardware asset destruction. Services include subscription-based 'anything as a service' models, operational services to manage the provision of your technology requirement and service design and implementation for assisting with evaluation and improvement of your technology infrastructure.
Free to access, easy to utilise and designed to meet the needs of all public sector organisations including Central Government, Charities, Housing, Education, Emergency Services, Local Authority and NHS establishments.
- Lot 4 – Anything as a Service (XaaS)