No matter the size of your organisation, it is likely you are operating a wide range of computing and digital devices spread across your team – each with its own hardware and software options. With this array of devices and software choices come many different challenges, which can be a challenge to manage. Enduring all your organisation’s various devices can cost significant time and money.
Device as a Service (DaaS) helps organisations mitigate these costs by bundling hardware devices (such as a laptop, desktop, tablet, or mobile phone) with a variety of services and software and offering it to a customer for a monthly subscription fee.
A subscription-based service, it simplifies your company’s IT to lessen the financial and operational stress on your business, enabling more time for your IT team to concentrate on vital business tasks.
THE DEVICE-AS-A-SERVICE LIFE-CYCLE
DaaS is not just standard hardware leasing. This comprehensive solution provides total end-to-end lifecycle services for all your organisation’s devices, not only guaranteeing that your team has the necessary devices, but also ensuring that said technology operates at peak performance 24/7:
Step 1. Collaborate with your chosen vendor to highlight business needs and select the ideal devices, lifecycle services and financial terms.
Step 2. Ensure your devices are configured so users can access all the necessary resources.
Step 3. Devices are delivered to and installed in your workplace.
Step 4. Devices are analysed and attuned to ensure maximum productivity, security and manageability.
Step 5. All required upgrades, maintenance, and bug fixes are undergone to confirm devices are healthy and performing acceptably.
Step 6. At the end of lifecycle, all end-of-use devices are safely removed, sanitised, and recycled, creating space for a new hardware cycle.
SEVERAL BENEFITS TO A DAAS MODEL
There are several ways a DaaS model greatly improves your organisation. Here are some key benefits:
- 1. Access the ideal devices you need without having to regularly purchase upgraded hardware or dealing with outdated technology.
- 2. Access to device management experts with specialist product knowledge, who provide detailed insights on every device’s usage and condition.
- 3. It’s extremely cost-effective as you only pay for what you need, when you need it and can cancel anytime. This subscription-based model also allows for efficient scalability as your company grows.
- 4. Access to end-to-end lifecycle services ensure that the latest software is installed and optimal functionality achieved for your device’s lifetime.
- 5. Improved business mobility and remote working due to portable personal devices, making your organisation flexible.
- 6. Access to insightful and projected analytics based on your unique data that aids you in streamlining your business.
- 7. Redirect saved resources into core business activities that nurture your company.
HAVE A DAAS WITH CENTERPRISE
If you’re irritated with the money, time, and resources that technology maintenance requires, DaaS could be the right solution for you. Stress no more as you delegate the frustrating aspects of IT to us here at Centerprise, allowing you to focus on conquering your market.
We’re not just rebadging a vendor offer. Our customer-centric approach means we design our DaaS offering in response to your needs, rather than that of technology or finance companies, whilst saving you as much as 26% on the cost of the equipment compared with buying outright!