Intel’s vast range of Server Systems portfolio supports a plethora of requirements you need for your virtual environment, from essential features to mainstream, to high performance, they have it all. Their servers are constructed meticulously ensuring no steps are skipped and with platform-wide innovation, such as unique processor-based performance, exceptional security features, high-performance, and low-latency networking, and ground-breaking memory and storage capacity with robust performance to boot.
UNLOCK PIONEERING XEON PLATINUM PROCESSORS
The innovative Intel® Server System S9200WK product series is a performance-optimised data center block specifically built to benefit high-performance computing (HPC) and Artificial Intelligence applications. These fully-validated server systems were intentionally designed to accelerate time to market with advanced server solutions that encompass up-to-date technology. In addition to predefined configurations, custom systems are an option using a list of tested and proven components to ensure optimised performance at a cost-effective rate.
Crafted as the perfect companion for the state-of-the-art 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Platinum 9200 processors, the systems possess up to 24 DDR4 DIMM slots per compute module. Maximising processor and memory bandwidth are the purposes for the Intel® Server System S9200WK product family, producing a market-leading performance for even the most demanding computing actions. Overheating fears are quelled with advanced cooling technology for CPUs, VRs, DIMMs, and memory VRs for high heat capture ratio. Native liquid-cooling support at the chassis level provides a complete liquid-cooled Data Center Block solution allowing you to work for hours on end.
Maximum 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 Processors Performance
- Leadership CPU performance per socket with Intel’s highest core count, 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 processors
- Double the memory bandwidth for memory-intensive workloads with 12 memory channels per CPU, 24 memory channels per compute module
- New Intel® Deep Learning Boost (Intel® DL Boost) Instructions for data analytics greatly accelerates inference performance
- Multi-Chip packaging optimized for density and performance
Density Optimized 2U Rack Server with Air-Cooled and Liquid-Cooled Options
- Up to four compute modules per 2U chassis which can support multiple compute module types in a single chassis
- 2 CPU compute module design with advanced cooling technology for high flow rate air cooled or liquid cooling for CPUs, VRs, DIMMs, and memory VRs for high heat capture ratio
- Up to 350W processor TDP for high performance workloads in a 2U air cooled chassis, up to 400W processor TDP with liquid-cooled versions
- Up to 2 x16 PCIe* slots in 1U compute modules, up to 4 x16 PCIe* slots in 2U compute modules for network expansion options
- Support for 2x M.2 SATA/NVMe* storage devices per 1U compute module, up to 2x M.2 SATA/NVMe* and 2x U.2 NVMe* storage devices per 2U compute module
- Hot-swappable compute modules, storage1, fans, and power supplies
WORLD CLASS QUALITY
Intel® Server Boards, Intel® Server Systems, and Intel® Server Chassis are built with class at the forefront using industry-leading, high-quality technology. No detail has been spared, with rigorous testing and extensive validation undertaken to guarantee reliable solutions you can trust.
FEATURE RICH PRODUCTS
Intel® Server Boards and Intel® Server Systems are designed to cover multiple server usage and customisation requirements. They deliver performance, power, and cost flexibility to match your existing requirements whilst enabling room for growth.
Intel is committed to creating an excellent customer experience, providing a standard three-year warranty, 24/7 remote access to our experts, and the confidence of knowing in Intel you have the best support available.
For more information contact Centerprise now! Why wait? Find out how we can help you maximise your virtual environment with incredible Intel technology.