Centerprise International has over three decades worth of experience collaborating with the public sector. By partnering with Lenovo, we are able to couple our government-focused services with their elite level notebook portfolio. Thinkpad was developed initially by IBM before being purchased by Lenovo In 2004, and has gone on to see wild success since their first release in October 1992. They are particularly revered with businesses. Older models are admired by technology experts due to their sturdy design and relatively high resale value especially. ThinkPads have earned a strong and loyal fanbase throughout the years leading to Aftermarket Parts being developed for some of these models. They have even been used in outer space and, by 2003, were the only laptops certified for use on the International Space Station.
You would be amiss to not take advantage of all the technological resources and innovations available that make life easier in current times. Government organisations, and the public sector in general, are recognising that matched with the right equipment, you are able to do more with less. You are able to maximize efficiency, improve citizen outcomes and realise your transformation vision better than ever before.
- Industry leading support: up to 5 year on-site warranty, with hot swap options.
- Skilled, DBS-checked engineers to install, configure and support your hardware.
- An optional full, secure backup and recovery service. Ensuring your vital program and data (including Office 365 applications) are quickly restored.
- Easy to obtain through a range of public sector frameworks including CCS Technology Products & Associated Services(TEPAS) and the NPS for the Supply of IT Products and Services in Wales. This enables you to access Lenovo’s versatile range of desktops and laptops, with our comprehensive value-add services, at highly competitive prices.
- We aid with the safe disposal of the end-of-life hardware displaced by your new investment. Our dedicated facility is fully accredited to ADISA and ISO 27001 standards.
The Lenovo ThinkPad range makes a perfect companion for government workers in the office and out in the field. Choose from the stylish and powerful X Series, the versatile E Series or the long-lasting and durable T Series for the ultimate productivity device. The range is durable, highly portable and benefits from great battery life, empowering your workers with true all-day computing, from anywhere.
Powered by Windows 10 Pro, these Lenovo devices can take on even the most resource-heavy tasks. Windows 10 Pro means business: built-in security and simple management, plus enhanced productivity, to keep your business on the right track.